Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Great Culture of Telangana

Jai Telangana...Telangana Folk songs( Bandenaka Bandi Katti song by Bandi Yadgiri in 1940's)
are really inspiring. We should feel proud of our culture. our old culture is been lost by the andhra dominance and also our own telangana guys are feeling our slang and culture as unacceptable.I love my village, I Love Telangana, I love my culture, I love my language
It is sad that telangana youth don't take pride in their own dialect or culture. It makes me angry these kids think telangana language is less socially acceptable. It is extremely rare to see any andhra immigrant living in telangana 2 generations talking in telangana dialect? I am not against andhra people, but please take pride in your origins.
what ever it is if you do not take pride in your culture you are lost.

Be proud of our culture and our festivals.
Jai TELANGANA
Jai Jai TELANGANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment